1. Hong Kong Workshop : Attended by over 2 dozen participants. Majority were Yoga Teachers.
2. Taipei Visit : Overwhelmed. Mostly yoga teachers took the benefits from this event and learnt
the insight of yoga therapy.
3. Visit to Mathuradevi College Students : A seva for Studnets to be awakened for Yoga and
4. Parmanand Ashram and Meditation Center: On auspicious day of Full Moon day, Datta Jaiyanti, December10th,
2011, Foundation laying
Ceremony and Land Purification Ceremonies were performed by Swami Paramand Giriji Maharaj.
Swamiji was welcomed and respected by many prominent personalities of the State and local bodies.Professionals,
Industrialists, Politicians, and Devotees.
Program was performed by 11 International Students of Paramanand Institute of Yoga Sciences & Research.
They performed Bliss Yoga Dance, Images and Erin performed beautiful solo dance on Dholak .
In this Ashram and Meditation Center following buildings are proposed:
1. Yoga and Meditation Halls,
2. Meditation Huts
3. Residential Complex
4. Ayurveda Gardens
First phase is expected to be completed by the end of 2012.
Swamiji blessed and told the gatherings,
“There are different levels and steps towards Ultimate Yoga..
Lowest Level: Visiting Spiritual places
Medium Level : Study Scriptures
Higher Level : Meditation
Highest Level: Sahaj (Spontaneous)
Paramanand Meditation Center has two meanings:
Paramanand is is my name is one thing but more important is its meaning with essence:
Param means : Supreme
Anand means : Bliss
So he gave his blessings that Paramanand Mediation Center will lead you to Ultimate Bliss.
Omanandji guided meditation to all the gathering and told that all should practice meditation daily.