The third International Yoga Seminar was recently held in the holy city of Ujjain, Madhya pradesh with the goal…..
- To increase the capacity of delegates to introduce Scientific YOGA and its Therapeutical aspect on various health conditions at the physical and mental levels.
- To serve as an accountability and feedback mechanism for those engaged at various levels of health services, including Medical, Ayurveda, Naturopathy, and other alternative therapies.
- To increase public awareness of the continued impact of YOGA and the need for responses to all diseased people, through the media and other means.
- To increase understanding of the connection between YOGA and the human body–mind complex.
- To provide opportunities for multi-stakeholder dialogue to develop creative solutions to unresolved challenges in research on YOGA and health.
To know more about omanandji- follow the link.